PHUKET CITY TOUR (Half Day) Mode B
Karon-Kata Beach, View Point, Phuket Big Buddha, Elephant Trekking, Wat Chalong, Cashew nut factory.
- Pick up from hotel. Drive along scenic beach roads via Patong, Karon, Kata.
- Visit Kata View Point, from here you can see the beautiful bay of Karon, Kata, Yanui beach and Koh Poo Island and down onto to Rawai Beach and see how the Sea Gypsies live.
- Visit Phuket’s unique Big Buddha Visible from most of the south of Phuket, the Big Buddha is a recent arrival to the island. The image stands on the top of the Nakkerd Hills and looks down over Chalong, Kata and Rawai.
- enjoy the Elephant Trekking, Famous Excursion in Phuket.
- Visit to Wat Chalong, or Chai Tararam is the most famous and most beautiful of the 29 temples in Phuket. If you like to visit temples, then this one is a must. It is said that if you haven't seen Wat Chalong, you haven't seen Phuket.
- Visit Cashew Nut factory and shopping for local products.
- Returns to hotel